Sri Lanka Tour Package For Couple
The wedding is a momentous day of your life. So why not think out of the box? The biodiverse localities, white sandy beaches and scenic views of this island have facilitated romantic SriLanka tour package for couple. Plan your big day in this picturesque island by choosing our Sri Lanka wedding tour. No wonder that the island is a popular destination among the lovers, planning to tie the knot. Whether it is a wedding beside the Indian Ocean, in the Central plateaus of plush foliage or by a cascading waterfall enclosed by flourishing natural wonders, Sri Lanka lists an array of choices.
APPLICABLE LEGAL FUNDAMENTALS
The couple have to be residing in Sri Lanka at least 5 days before the wedding day. Formal marriage procedures will be conducted at the hotel from 8.00 am to 6 pm every day, excluding public holidays.
Individuals under 21 years are not legalized to marry in Sri Lanka according to governing rules and regulations of Sri Lanka.
DOCUMENTS NEED TO BE SUBMITTED IN ADVANCE – 30 DAYS BEFORE ARRIVAL
- Each individual should produce a copy of their birth certificate. However, the original birth certificate is required one day prior to the wedding.
- Divorced and widowed individuals should submit relevant certificates. (Death certificate of the spouse from the previous marriage/divorce certificate of the spouse from the previous marriage)
- Photocopy of your valid Passport
- The SriLanka tour package for couple will comprise the following:
- The ceremony will be escorted on a traditionally embellished podium called “Poruwa”.
- Hiring traditional Sri Lankan bridal outfit.
- A floral bouquet for the Bride and boutonniere for the Bridegroom.
- Flower decorations of the ceremony area.
- Girls in traditional attires will sing “Jayamangala Gatha” to bless the couple.
- A Troupe of customary Kandyan drummers and performers.
- 500 grams edible cake
- A Wedding album with 20 photos – 5″x 7″
- Toasting of wine at the ceremony
- Video capturing of the complete ceremony with free DVD system
- Astonishing in-room honeymoon brunch for the couple
- Complimentary fruit and flower baskets for the couple
- A 45 minute Manicure & Pedicure session for the bride at the Spa
- The designated wedding coordinator will organize the entire ceremony.
- Select from 3 unique menus of Sri Lanka wedding tour, dinner at the main restaurant, a wine bottle to be served during the dinner time of the wedding night. The table reservation will be executed with your selected menu and couples’ name cards on the tabletop. Please speak to your event organizer on arrival.
- Transfer for a 4 day honeymoon tour in the hill country or to down south. ( Beach side)
- You will get extra copies of photographs (5″x 7″) of the ceremony.
- The couple will go on an elephant back ride for 15 minutes
- Complimentary Spa and body therapies.
- The wedding ceremony will be conducted at a Catholic Church.
- The couple will receive the marriage certificate with English translation within 14 working days.
We always thrive to deliver the best Sri Lanka wedding tour and wish you a happy matrimonial life!
Checkout our Sri Lanka private tours as well!